Voluntary Arts Ireland is a charity working across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland to promote participation in arts and crafts.
Our mission is to promote and support participation in arts and crafts as a route to personal development, community cohesion, social regeneration and fun.
Our focus is on:
- Voluntary Arts Groups - as the largest, most sustainable provider of hands-on arts.
- Those not participating - to promote equality, diversity, social inclusion and active citizenship.
Our functions are:
- Strategic Leadership - act as a catalyst for development
- Participation Support - develop and connect groups to support systems
- Advocacy - champion voluntary arts and enhance their influence.
The Voluntary Arts Network (VAN) links Voluntary Arts Ireland to sister organisations for England, Scotland and Wales, providing a powerful lobbying voice.
Interested in our work - some things to do now:
VISIT https://www.voluntaryarts.org/ and:
- Find out more about us
- Sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter
- Register as a supporter (full details on site)
- Read/download our publications including the VAN Briefing Series - a set of 2-4 page briefings covering a comprehensive range of organisational issues tailored for the voluntary cultural sector.
Voluntary Arts Ireland
Street Within, Derry-Londonderry BT48 6PU
tel: 028 7127 2501 (from UK) or 048 7127 2501 (from RoI)