The Munster Literature Centre, Tigh Litriochta, is a resource centre established in 1993 to highlight, celebrate and promote all aspects of the literature of the Munster region of Ireland.
Our programme includes:
- A series of readings and creative writing master classes given by professional writers from world over.
- A twice yearly journal Southword which publishes new writing of quality from both established and emerging writers. Works from Munster based visual artists are also featured.
- An index of contemporary and past writers, both nationally known writers and those that are/were highly regarded within their own area.
- A multi media exhibition documenting the life and works of various writers.
- An audio visual archive of Irish writers, as well as the Lannan Video Library of over 80 videos featuring writers of international renown.
- Literary Festivals on the Short Story, Children's Literature, Poetry and much else.
- and more....
The Munster Literature Centre
Frank O'Connor House, 84 Douglas Street, Cork.
Phone: + 353-(0)21-4312955