To promote and afford facilities for the study of architecture, the allied sciences and arts and to provide a medium of friendly communication between members and others interested in the progress of architecture.
- To promote an increased awareness and greater appreciation of quality design in architecture both within the profession and among the general public;
- To develop and progress the culture of architecture in Ireland;
- To provide for the development of education in the areas of architecture, the arts and the allied sciences.
- To further develop our programme of events, including lectures, exhibitions, publications, symposia, awards and competitions, both nationally and internationally;
- To provide a public forum for debate by further developing a virtual architecture centre with a view to the establishment of a publicly accessible centre for architecture.
Architectural Association of Ireland
26 N Great Georges St, Dublin 1
Phone: 01 - 635 14 28