Role Title: Creative Intern – Social Enterprise
Reports to: Creative Director
Location: Ballymount Drive Dublin 12
ReCreate Ireland is a social enterprise with a vision to inspire curiosity, creativity and care for the environment.
Recreate Ireland are looking for an intern to join our wonderful team, supporting our creative team. This role will support our creative team in the delivery of our creative vision.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Creating visual work from our materials to demonstrate potential
- Organizing and curating display area
- Assisting at creative workshops
- Facilitating drop in making sessions
- Assisting Creative team as required
- Creative Workshop prep
- Organizing of materials
- Strong interest in creativity
- Good communication, time management
- Dependable and Reliable
- Creative imagination!
All volunteers are required to complete Garda Vetting, must be over 18.
To apply email: Clodagh – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4568798
This is an unpaid role.
Hours are ideally:
2 days per week to be selected from:
- Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm however we are flexible.
- Some weekend work may be required.
Closing date: 7th February 2020