Role Title: Part time Volunteer Driver (1- 3 days per week) 9am-4pm
Reports To: Service Manager/ Service Supervisor
Location: Chester House- North Circular Road
Core Role Requirements:
- To transport service users and staff on service related outings/appointments.
- Collection of goods from various locations and delivery to the service
- To perform other driving duties and/or deliveries as required
- To ensure routine maintenance of the vehicle. This will include ensuring that it is adequately supplied with fuel and regularly checked for routine road worthiness in respect of tyres, lights, brakes, oil, water etc. It will also include ensuring that seat belts and other safety harnesses are properly functioning at all times and that the vehicle is kept clean and secure.
- To ensure that passengers comply with current legal obligations regarding the wearing of seat belts
Please see Role Description and Application Form attached below.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 635 4814