Family Matters ABC Require Language Support Volunteers
Family Matters ABC are seeking Volunteers for our “Talk Boost” Language Programmes in Early Years Settings (preschools and creches) to improve long term life outcomes for children in Ballyfermot.
Based with Family Matters in the Ballyfermot Partnership, Family Matters is an Area Based Childhood Programme. It is a child centred, family wellbeing initiative, providing a spectrum of support programmes for children and young people while enhancing the capacity of parents / guardians as primary educators. The overall aim of the programme is to connect with those families most in need.
- Do you have experience as a Primary School Teacher, Early Childhood Educator, Speech and Language Therapist or Speech and Language Therapy Assistant, or similar.
- Have you Enthusiasm for working with children.
- Do you have effective skills for working with young children and for communicating with them at their level.
- Can you work effectively works as part of a team.
- Have you the ability to plan well and stay organised.
To undertake the Talk Boost programme training (1 day training) and to be available 4 hours per week during term time.