NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
IFCA needs your help! We need people like you to support us by volunteering at the IFCA 2019 Conference.
The role: Work and play alongside a team of volunteers in supporting the Young Persons’ Programme as part of our annual conference.
When: The conference is taking place on Saturday 2nd and finishing at 12.45pm on Sunday 3rd November 2019.
The place: Radisson Blue Hotel& Spa, Ennis Road, Limerick City
Why: The reasons you should say yes
- Help to make a positive difference in a young person’s life by helping us provide a wonderful weekend of support and fun.
- All accommodation in and group meals are provided in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick on Friday 1st November and Saturday 2nd November finishing with lunch on Sunday!
- Induction and training provided on various days at the Radisson Blu, Limerick, listed below
- Saturday 14th September 10.30am-1pm
- Sunday 6th October 2pm-4pm
- Saturday 12th October 10.30am-1pm
Interested? We would love to hear from you! If you would like to join our volunteer team for this event or to discuss supporting IFCA in a voluntary capacity in another way, we have many more volunteering opportunities throughout the year on a national basis, in our branches, hubs and our vital support helpline.