Role Title: Impact Intern
Reports to: CEO
Location: Ballymount Drive Dublin 12
ReCreate Ireland is a social enterprise with a vision to inspire curiosity, creativity & care for the environment.
Recreate Ireland are looking for an intern to help support our work as a growing, thriving social enterprise. This is a unique, hands on opportunity to get a great insight into how a social enterprise works and have a real impact on the community.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Welcoming and liaising with visitors to ReCreate
- Working closely with CEO on various projects
- Keeping up to date with social enterprise, creative and environmental matters
- Developing stewardship plans for key stakeholders
- Assisting with updating of CRM system
- Helping with marketing and social media
- Good communication, time management
- Dependable and Reliable
- Passion for social enterprise, creativity, environment
All volunteers are required to complete Garda Vetting.
Flexible hours, this is an unpaid intern role, min 2 days per week.
Candidates are invited to send a short cover letter and CV to: Clodagh O’Reilly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th August 2019