NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Role Purpose: To maximise the potential of and enhance the service provided in Dublin Simon Food Services.
Role: Van Driver
Responsible to: Food for Simon
Works with: John McKeown & Gerald Russell
- Helping with transfer of stock from warehouse to Dublin Simon Services
- The type of transport used is a 16 Seater Mercedes Mini Bus so ability to drive this form of transport is preferable
- To carry out the delivery and collection of donated food in accordance with the schedule and agreed methods to maximise donations
- Always following food safety protocols
Personal and Professional Development
- Opportunity to meet new people with similar interests
- Become involved in the community
- Apply personal skills and experiences to help in a positive way
- Volunteers are provided with a reference
Core Job Requirements
- Applicant must be at least 25 years old
- Applicant must have been driving for at least 2 years
- Applicant must have a full, clean driving licence
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team and take instructions well
- To be vigilant to any Health, Safety and Welfare risks in the workplace
- Deliver excellent Customer services and service users
- Good knowledge and understanding of Dublin Region
- To undertake your role in a manner that is friendly, flexible and informal.
Required licence or certification:
Irish driver category B licence, C licence preferable
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need the Van drivers for the below dates 15th to 19th July and 5th to 9th August.