No Child 2020 Intern
The Children’s Rights Alliance unites over 100 members working together to make Ireland one of the best places in the world to be a child. We change the lives of all children in Ireland by making sure that their rights are respected and protected in our laws, policies and services.
The intern will assist on campaign activity for the No Child 2020 national campaign on child poverty and assist the Communications and Membership function in the delivery of the membership strategy.
- Assist the Communications and Membership Officer on our national child poverty campaign, No Child 2020. Tasks to include the implementation of the communications and political strategy, event management, social media content development as well as internal and external campaign meetings.
- Assist the Communications and Membership function in responding to the needs of the membership as they relate to the Alliance’s mission.
- Provide support and assistance on event management.
- Assist the Communications and Membership Officer on the quarterly Newsletter to members and key stakeholders
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work well within a small dynamic team.
- Committed, driven and hard working.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and to meet deadlines.
- Positive, consistent, thorough and accurate.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to the values of the Children’s Rights Alliance.
Location: Offices of the Children’s Rights Alliance, 7 Red Cow Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7, Ireland
Reporting to: Communication and Membership Officer
Duration: 2 months commencing in July
A stipend will be paid to the successful intern to cover food and travel expenses
To apply send a letter and CV with ‘No Child 2020 Intern’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 21 June 2019.