County Kildare Local Employment Service Network Ltd.,
Head Office, Unit Five, Rathasker Square, Kilcullen Road, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Phone: (045) 895555 Fax: (045) 895252
Clodagh Judge (Chief Operations Officer)
Call for Nominations to the Voluntary KLESN Board of Directors
County Kildare Local Employment Service Network Ltd (KLESN) is now accepting nominations for its voluntary Board of Directors. We currently have a group of representatives from a variety of Industry/Education/Governance and government agencies on our Board. We are particularly seeking interest from those in Directorships locally with Legal, Tendering/Public Procurement or HR backgrounds.
KLESN has now completed almost 23 years of service and operates throughout the County of Kildare while providing outreach services to parts of Carlow, Wicklow, Laois and Meath, it is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors representing the various target groups and agencies.
KLESN was established in 1996 by the Department of Enterprise Trade and Employment in conjunction with FAS, and is currently contracted by Department of Social Protection since 2013.
KLESN is a non-profit Charity and Limited by Guarantee.
The Board and Executive Board meet approx. 6 times per year. Our Executive Board comprises of:-
- Vice Chairperson
- Treasurer/Chq Signatory
Our Board comprises of other Members who come from local community and voluntary sectors.
General Qualities for KLESN Board Member Service:
- Good understanding of Government Agencies
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who will bring passion and energy to the role
All KLESN voluntary Board members commit to the following guidelines:
- Establish as a high priority my attendance at all meetings of the Board and committee meetings on which I serve.
- Be prepared to contribute to the discussion of issues and business to be addressed, having read the agenda and all background support material relevant to the meeting, remaining confidential in all matters as may arise.
- Represent the Organisation in a positive and supportive manner at all times and in all places.
- Avoid conflicts of interest between my position as a board member and my personal and professional life.
- To promote the Organisation.
- To provide my expertise, (as indicated on my application), to the best of my ability at all times.
Please sign and post / scan your Nomination Form (attached below) to the Chief Operations Officer, complete with detailed CV or outline of relevant experience to date, to: County Kildare Local Employment Service:
via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
via post to: Chief Operations Officer,
County Kildare Local Employment Service Network, Unit 5, Rathasker Square,
Kilcullen Road, Naas,