Role Title: Creative Intern – Social Enterprise
Reports to: Creative Director
Location: Ballymount Drive Dublin 12
ReCreate Ireland is a social enterprise with a vision to inspire curiosity, creativity and care for the environment.
Recreate Ireland are looking for an intern to join our wonderful team, supporting our creative team. This role will support our creative team in the delivery of our creative vision.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Creative Workshop prep
- Organizing of materials
- Creating visual work to display at our warehouse
- Organizing and curating display area
- Assisting at creative workshops
- Assisting Creative team as required
- Strong interest in creativity
- Good communication, time management
- Dependable and Reliable
- Creative imagination!
All volunteers are required to complete Garda Vetting.
To apply email: Clodagh – email@example.com or call 01-4568798
This is an unpaid role. Hours are ideally:
Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm however some flexibility
Some weekend work
Closing date: 26th April 2019