Role Title: Warehouse Volunteer – Social Enterprise
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ballymount Drive Dublin 12
ReCreate Ireland is a social enterprise making re-purposed materials accessible and affordable to every sector of the community for all kinds of creative purposes.
Recreate Ireland are looking for volunteers to join our wonderful team, assisting with general warehouse and driving duties in our Warehouse of Wonders.
Perform a series of functions that may include driving, receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse, stocking shelves.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist receiving unloading van and checking in materials.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organisational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Recording amounts of materials or items received.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and loading bay neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Drive van for collection of materials
- Help members access materials
- Good communication, time management
- Dependable and Reliable
- Full driving license desirable but not essential
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. (with assistance)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch.
All volunteers are required to complete Garda Vetting.
To apply email: Clodagh – email@example.com or call 01-4568798
Shifts are 9 – 12 or 2 – 5pm ideally each volunteer will do minimum 2 shifts per week.
Closing date: 26th April 2019