The Hope Foundation is dedicated to promoting the protection of street and slum children in Kolkata and the most underprivileged in India. HOPE works to effect immediate and lasting change in their lives.
By extending support to children and their communities via 60 on the ground projects, HOPE provides sustainable holistic solutions to protection and development. By providing healthcare, counselling and education, HOPE ensures children in its care enter adulthood equipped with the tools and support they need to live healthy and happy lives.
To date HOPE has helped over 2.7 million people.
Further information can be found via our website:
We are currently recruiting new volunteers for our summer concert series at the upcoming Malahide Castle, Marley Park and Slane Castle concerts. Volunteers will be working in the drinks stage at the concerts and must be over 18 as a result. It is a fun, satisfying and rewarding experience getting to enjoy the concerts while helping a good cause. The dates for the concerts are below:
- Friday 7th June: Malahide Castle, Snow Patrol
- Saturday 8th June: Slane Castle, Metallica
- Saturday 8th June: Malahide Castle, The Cure
- Friday 14th June: Malahide Castle, Mumford & Sons
- Sunday 16th June: Malahide Castle, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
- Friday 21st June: Malahide Castle, George Ezra
- Saturday 22nd June: Malahide Castle, Lana Del Ray
- Friday 5th - Sunday 7th July: Marley Park, Longitude Festival
Basic English is required, if you're interested in getting involved, then email Darragh at: email@example.com for more information.