Building a strong, dynamic and visionary Board
Here2Help has priority vacancies for a Minute Taker and two new Directors as outlined below.
the Agency is a not for profit, charity working in partnership with Tusla, the HSE Sexual Health & Crisis Pregnancy Programme (SHCPP) and is a Positive Options Agency.
Services provided by Here2Help include:
- Information and tracing in respect of domestic adoptions
- Crisis pregnancy counselling
- Pre and post termination counselling - including in circumstances of fatal foetal abnormality
- Counselling on parenting and adoption
- Support services for adults who were adopted abroad.
1. Board Member with a background in Education Policy
Among its core activities Here2Help provides an effective, professional schools’ education programme around sexual health and wellbeing. There is scope to develop the programme further and offer it on a broader basis within the community. To this end the Board is seeking a professionally qualified person who can provide insights and direction around its education brief to ensure the highest standards continue. The programme as is, has been consistently, positively evaluated by parents, schools and teens.
2. Board Member with a background in Marketing and Fundraising
While Here2Help’s brand value is high, it is a constant challenge to achieve and maintain a visible brand presence for its critical and much needed services.
To this end the Board is seeking a professionally qualified person who can provide insights and direction around marketing / fundraising.
3. Board Meeting Minute Taker, (experienced):
Effective minute taking provides clarity of decision making, clear referencing. It supports good governance and clear communication and guidance for the executive staff under the direction of the Board. The role requires:
- Attendance at all Here2Help Board meetings (approx. 5 per year at office HQ)
- Accurate, confidential, minute taking and preparation of formal (Draft) minutes for Chair person.
Applications for each of these roles by email to:
Bernie Griffiths ( email@example.com ).
Shared Services Administration Manager Here2Help / Pact. Arabella House 18D Nutgrove Office Park Rathfarnham Dublin 14
Direct Line: (01) 2051295
Closing date September 11, 2018. Applications should include a short letter of interest and a cv outlining qualifications and experience.