Volunteer this summer @ Solas Project
Are you looking for experience in a social context with children?
Join us for one week (or more) this summer to volunteer at our 5 week programme of fun and adventure for children aged 6 – 13 who live in inner city Dublin. Enable these children make the most out of their long summer holidays.
What's involved in this role?
- Having fun with the children!
- Helping supervise children during travel to/from destination and during activities.
- Attending day trips with transport from city centre provided.
- Water activities, sports and teamwork.
We are looking for someone who…
- Enjoys interacting and playing with children.
- Brings a sense of enthusiasm and energy.
- Is reliable, patient, resilient and flexible.
- Gently encourages all children to participate in and enjoy their day.
DATES: 17th July – 16th August 2018 (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays).
HOURS: 10am – 4pm
Minimum commitment: Five full days
We ask that you commit five full days over the course of the five weeks
Screening details for this role:
Application Form, Garda Vetting, ID, Informal Interview, References
If you are interested in this volunteer role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org