Youth Volunteer Support Worker
CARP is a community based drugs project in Killinarden Tallaght.
CARP youth project runs a variety of programmes for young people from 14 -25 years of age.
The programmes range from education, prevention and harm reduction.
- Previous experience working with young people from challenging backgrounds.
- Good communication skills to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
The volunteer would be required to;
- Support CARP’s youth worker two evenings per week between 5-8pm.
- When the young people are on schools holidays, the volunteering hours would be extended to some full days to support Easter trips etc.
- The aim would be the volunteer would support CARP’s youth worker throughout the summer for 2-3 days per week.
*This volunteer position is an excellent opportunity for anybody starting out on the road to be a professional youth worker or somebody near the end of their youth work studies to get hands on experience in the area of addiction.
To express interest in this position please contact; Grainne Kearney on 0857590652 or email email@example.com