A FREE Lyme disease GP training course is being held on 28th March in Dublin. It is being delivered by the 2 GPs responsible for the UK's Royal College of GPs Lyme Disease Toolkit and Prof. John (Jack) Lambert. It is open to GPs from both Ireland and the UK. ICGP CPD Recognition has been applied for.
Please tell your GP about it and encourage them to attend. For full information click on the link below.
- Introduction on tick-borne infections
- Diagnosing and managing Lyme disease in Primary care
- The importance of history, physical examination and diagnostic tests in tick-borne infections
- Patient experience
- A GP’s personal experience of Lyme disease
- Case studies and discussion