Effective Fundraising for Charities & Community Groups
4th FEB 2020 (Tue) 9.45am to 1.00pm
Any Charity or Voluntary / Community Organisation who needs to raise funds to finance their work and activities.
At this workshop you will learn how to successfully maximise your fundraising income and retain your donors at minimum cost to your Organisation.
- Knowing how to manage donors and maximise income
- Being able to develop a Fundraising event
- Knowing how to make a compelling and clear fundraising case for support
- Knowing how to get corporate sponsorship & retain Donors
- Knowing how to partner through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Understanding the benefits of donating using mobile devices
- Learning of the funding available to Community and Voluntary Bodies
Facilitator: Evelyn Fitzpatrick
Full details on all of the workshops & seminars in our Spring/Summer Training Programme available here: https://www.carmichaelireland.ie/courses/
Most of the workshops in our Scheduled Training Programme can be delivered on a customised basis, tailored to your organisation's specific needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.