NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
EQUAL Ireland / Athlone Institute of Technology
BA in Business, Enterprise & Community Development (Level 7)
Dunmanway Co. Cork
(Commencing this Autumn)
Wed. 2nd October
6.30pm to 8.00pm
This course is Year Three of a four year BA (Hons) in Business in Social Enterprise, Leadership and Management. It is a part-time blended learning programme accredited by Athlone Institute of Technology. The programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to achieve a Level 7 degree through flexible delivery methodologies incorporating online work and community and workplace based learning.
You will have the opportunity to develop your interest in the fields of Business, Enterprise/Social Enterprise and Community Development and to enhance your competencies towards becoming effective managers or leaders in these areas.
- A Higher Certificate award in an appropriate or relevant area
- Successful completion of a Recognition of Prior Learning Portfolio (This method of entry is available to you in the event that you do not have the required formal education qualifications, but have gained relevant knowledge and experience from other courses and/or workplace or voluntary experience.)
- There are 20 workshops held on Saturdays to be attended over 12 months. Workshops are delivered in Brookpark Enterprise Centre, Dunmanway, Co. Cork
- Assessment is through applied project work
- The course costs €2500 – flexible payment plans are in place and additional funding support may also be available.
- Business and Enterprise Development (10 Credits)
- Financial Analysis (5 Credits)
- Applied Information and Communication Technology (5 Credits)
- Applied Human Resource Management (10 Credits)
- Applied Community Development (15 Credits)
- Integrated Learning Project (15 Credits)
Applications should be submitted by 11TH October 2019.