NEW: Mental Wellness and Resilience Workshop
This workshop is eligible for CPD points from The Addiction Counsellors of Ireland
The purpose of this 1 day training session is to enable team members to increase their own understanding of mental wellness and their awareness of a positive resilience skill set. This workshop is open to individuals and can also be delivered as in-house training to groups of employees.
This training would be suitable for both management and staff.
Date and Location:
- Dublin: The Skylon Hotel, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
09 October 2019 (Wed, 09.30am – 04.30pm)
For full details on the course please click here: https://www.thelearningcurve.ie/public-training/new-mental-wellness-and-resilience
The following areas will be covered during the training:
- Understanding mental wellness
- Increasing awareness of factors that impact mental health
- Acknowledging and using strengths
- Exploring resilience – what is it and how to learn it
- Making a resiliency plan
At the end of the training session staff should be able to better understand mental wellness and factors that can influence mental health, understand resilience and resiliency and have an understanding of how to promote their own positive mental wellness and practice resiliency skills.
- To build on and expand on existing knowledge in relation to mental wellness.
- To enhance confidence in participants in relation to their understanding of mental health.
- Increase awareness within the group of resilience.
- To allow space and time for participants to look at their own practice in relation to their own mental wellness.
- To allow space and time for participants to develop a set of positive resiliency skills.
Certificate of Completion for ‘Mental Wellness and Resilience’ from The Learning Curve Institute.
About The Learning Curve Institute:
The Learning Curve Institute is Ireland’s leading specialist trainer in mental health, addiction and best practice in the workplace providing a bespoke service to healthcare professionals, education establishments and industry.
Some of the organisations and bodies that The LCI has delivered in house training workshops and courses to over the past 10 years are:
- Health Service Executive
- The Probation Service
- The Defence Forces
- Allergan Pharmaceuticals Ireland
- Element Six, De Beers Group
- Merchants Quay
- Maynooth University
- The Simon Communities: Dublin, Dundalk, Galway, Belfast and Cork
- The Homeless Agency
- Peter McVerry Trust
- International School of Lausanne, Switzerland
Price per person: €125.00
This includes all handouts, materials and certificate from The Learning Curve Institute.
To secure a place on the workshop go to https://www.thelearningcurve.ie/public-training/new-mental-wellness-and-resilience and book online. For further information or assistance regarding bookings contact the office on 098 25530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online payment in full is necessary to book a place on this workshop.
The course has a limited amount of spaces available so early booking is highly advisable.