Are you looking to take the next steps to developing a career?
If so, the INOU are offering an exciting new programme designed to help participants develop a career using their life experiences and skills.
The Shaping Futures programme is a QQI accredited programme with participants working towards a level 4 major award in Employability Skills and includes workplace internships which will draw on participant’s life experiences. Shaping Futures is a yearlong full time programme starting in October 2019. The course runs from Monday to Friday 10am – 4.30pm. The venue for the course is yet to be confirmed but will be based in the city centre.
- Understanding Interculturalism
- Personal and Interpersonal Development
- Career Planning
- Work Experience
- Workplace Safety
- Experiencing unemployment?
- In receipt of a social welfare payment?
- In and out of work regularly?
- Moving on from a scheme (C.E., J.I., C.S.P. or similar)?
- Have good communication skills?
- Reasonable literacy and I.T. skills?
- Like working with people?
- Good command of English
If so, then we would love to hear from you.
There is no cost to participate on the Shaping Futures programme. While training you will receive an ETB training allowance, meal allowance, travel allowance and your secondary social welfare payments will not be affected.
Contact the INOU Training Section on 018560088 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or apply online at https://www.fetchcourses.ie/course/finder?sfcw-courseId=249467