Master of Arts in Integrative Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy is a specialised area of practice. This Master’s programme will equip learners and practising therapists with the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to meet the therapeutic needs of children and adolescents.
This part-time programme consists of ten modules over 2.5 years. It is a taught Master’s with a strong research component.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This two-year programme will be of interest to practising therapists who wish to extend their existing qualification in counselling and psychotherapy to Master’s level.
With a strong focus on excellence in clinical practice, learners are fully supported in making the transition from work with adults to work with children and adolescents. A safe, nurturing environment is fostered through established links with an on-site placement centre.
FIRST YEAR MODULES:
- The Sequentially Planned Integrative Counselling for Children (SPICC) Model
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Play, Creative Media and Expressive Arts
- Clinical Skills for Working with Children and Adolescents
SECOND YEAR MODULES:
- Second Year spans three semesters (1.5 Years).
- Advanced Research Methods
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Theory and Practice of Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Clinical Practice and Development
- Research Portfolio
Award: QQI Master of Arts in Integrative Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
Start Date: Friday 11th October 2019
Duration: 2.5 Years
Year One Fees: €3,875 - Inclusive of QQI registration fee of €200
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME?
- Ideal for anyone looking to pursue a career in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy.
- Competitively priced programme fees with payment plans available.
- QQI validated, ensuring the highest quality content and delivery.
- Exceptionally high levels of student support, ensuring that learners are continually guided and supported.
This programme is a QQI validated Level 9 qualification, which equates to 90 ECTS credits.
For further information or to register your interest in this programme please contact:
For further information call IICP College on 01 4664205, book online at IICP.ie.
Dean of Academic Affairs/Registrar:
086 0499154 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson and Programme Director:
086 2609989 or email@example.com