Selection by Design is now enrolling for our May psychometric test training, leading to BPS/EFPA Occupational Test User qualifications. Become specialized in assessing abilities, aptitudes, personality (with the 16pf®) and emotional intelligence. Gain critical knowledge and practical skills in testing for recruitment, selection, talent development and career guidance counselling.
Upcoming Dublin City Centre courses:
Test User: Occupational, Ability: 20 – 21 May 2019
Test User: Occupational, Personality: 28 – 29 May 2019
Why train in Psychometric Testing?
Psychometric testing is an essential component of best practice in employment-related decisions today. Holding the professional skills and credentials of a trained Test User adds measurable value to your business and personal profile.
Selection by Design’s Occupational Test User training is the key to providing your clients or employer with the many benefits of psychometric testing.
- Conduct tests of ability, aptitude, career interest, personality and emotional intelligence.
- Achieve THE internationally recognised, professional qualifications in this area.
- Gain skills now in high demand across Ireland and Europe.
- Complete both Occupational Test User courses in just 4 days!
Who is Selection by Design’s training for?
SxD’s psychometric test training is indispensable for professionals working in recruitment, human resource management, psychology, coaching and career guidance counselling.
Students who would like to add the Test User qualifications to their CV are welcome, and eligible for discounted rates.
With no prerequisite qualifications needed, our training is suitable for persons from a wide range of specializations.
Unique features of Selection by Design’s Occupational Test Training:
- Courses provided by a team of highly experienced and uniquely qualified and highly experienced professionals, including Chartered Psychologists, and BPS Occupational Testing Assessors/Verifiers.
- Limited course enrolment means high-level personal attention and opportunities for interaction.
- Complete and learn to use a wide range of psychometric tests, from publishers throughout the UK and North America.
- Our Test User Personality training uniquely provides specialization in the world-renowned 16pf®. SxD are the Irish provider for this ‘gold standard’ of personality assessment.
- Unparalleled post-course support, to get you started as a professional Occupational Test User!
- Our training is both recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland for continuing professional development, and leads to the BPF/EFPA accredited Test User qualifications.
Rates and Registration
Test User: Occupational Ability €950
Test User: Occupational, Personality €1150
Dual course discount rate €1950
Register at http://www.selectionxdesign.com/registration/
Student rates available.
Registration deadline: 26 May 2019.