Facilities Management Training
Dublin - 17th & 18th April 2019
Derry - 1st & 2nd May 2019
DTNI is hosting another run of professional facilities management (FM) training events this spring, and for the first time one of those events will take place south of the border, in collaboration with Carmichael in Dublin.
For those already managing assets, such as community centres, heritage and arts centres, or those who are aspiring to, FM training is invaluable for understanding the standards, protocols and legal requirements of buildings management and maintenance.
A bespoke FM course has been commissioned by DTNI which will follow the Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management professional standards framework and cover the fundamentals of health and safety, energy, contract management and much more.
Choose from one of two training locations:
- 17th & 18th April 2019 - Carmichael Centre, Dublin 7 - price €250*
- 1st & 2nd May 2019 - Derry (venue TBC) - £200*
*Price includes lunch and training materials
To book, contact Stevie McGirr: +4428 9031 1132; email@example.com
Why Facilities Management?
"The role of facilities management is to optimise the use of and manage workplaces, in order to deliver the strategic objectives of the organisation." (BIFM)
The Role of Facilities Management
There are ten course components:
- Sector knowledge
- Strategy and policy development
- Leadership and management
- Business continuity and compliance (risk management etc)
- Business support services management
- Property portfolio management
- Quality management and customer service
- Finance and IT
- Procurement and contract management
- Sustainability (energy mangement etc)
A certificate of attendance will be issued which can be used for CPD purposes and the course functions as a stepping stone to the Certificate in Facilities Management accredited training.
To book contact Stevie McGirr: +4428 9031 1132 firstname.lastname@example.org