The Office of Mental Health Engagement in Dublin North City & County in collaboration with the Irish Advocacy Network would like to invite people who use mental health services and their family members or carers who support them in this area to participate in a Free
Self Advocacy & Personal Development
SPRING COURSE 2019
This six week course is designed for everyone interested in building self-advocacy skills. It is particularly targeted at those who want to build self-esteem and assertiveness.
Participants will develop the following skills on completion:
- Develop skills and confidence to speak for yourself
- Consider options and make decisions about your future
- Learn about your rights and entitlements
- Become more active in the community and build relationships
- Strengthen your voice, both collectively and individually
- Enhance your wellbeing through empowerment with regard to recovery
*Refreshments will be provided at 12:45pm before each session at the Bracken Court Hotel
- Tuesdays March, 12th,19th,26th 1:30pm – 4:30pm Balbriggan Library, Georges Square, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin (in Hamilton Hall)
- Tuesdays April 2nd, 9th, 16th 1:30pm – 4:30pm Balbriggan Library, Georges Square, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin (in Hamilton Hall)
Please contact Michelle Moore at 01-8908756 or alternatively by email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place. Places are limited we will have a waiting list to identify potential participants for future courses.