Selection by Design is pleased to offer training for BPS/EFPA Occupational Test User qualification this coming February. Four-day course provides in-depth knowledge and practical skills in psychometric testing for recruitment, selection, and development. Essential for work in recruitment, HRM, applied/organisational psychology, coaching and guidance counselling.
Upcoming Dublin City Centre courses:
Test User: Occupational, Ability: 6 – 7 Feb 2019
Test User: Occupational, Personality: 13 – 14 Feb 2019
Why train in Psychometric Testing?
Psychometric testing is an essential component of best practice in employment-related decisions today. Holding the professional skills and credentials of a trained Test User adds measurable value to your business and personal profile.
Selection by Design’s Occupational Test User training is the key to providing your clients or employer with the many benefits of psychometric testing.
- Conduct tests of ability, aptitude, personality and career interest.
- Achieve THE internationally recognised, professional qualifications in this area.
- Acquire skills currently in high demand across Ireland and Europe.
- Complete both Occupational Test User courses in just 4 days!
Who is Selection by Design’s training for?
Employers and recruiters who wish to make informed hiring decisions based on ability, aptitude, values, motives or personality.
Those working in areas of career interest and guidance counselling, with a need to measure individual interests, strengths and preferences.
Students who would like to add the Test User qualifications to their CV – a strong advantage in the job market! Student discounts offered.
Training suitable for persons from any background or field of study. Our clients include those from guidance counselling, education, consulting, coaching, psychology, recruitment, human resources and management.
Unique features of Selection by Design’s Occupational Test Training:
- Courses provided by a team of highly experienced and uniquely qualified professionals and educators, including Chartered Psychologists, and BPS Occupational Testing Assessors/Verifier.
- Limited course enrolment means personal attention and interaction.
- Chance to complete and learn to use a wide range of psychometric tests, from publishers throughout the UK and North America.
- Unparalleled post-course support, to get you started as a professional Occupational Test User!
- Our training is both recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland for continuing professional development, and leads to the BPF/EFPA accredited Test User qualifications.
Rates and Registration
Test User: Occupational Ability €950
Test User: Occupational, Personality €1150
Dual course discount rate €1950
Register at http://www.selectionxdesign.com/registration/
Student rates available.
Registration deadline: 3 Feb 2019.