Would you like to grow and enhance your volunteering programme?
The E-voc online training programme is an opportunity to add a new dimension to your volunteers’ experiences.
Would you like to invest more in your volunteers?
The E-voc online training programme will benefit your volunteers who would like to build their skills, engage in lifelong learning and engage more deeply in your valuable work.
Would you like your organisation to value your volunteers even more?
Through the E-voc online training programme your organisation can measure and map its valuable work to national and international educational standards.
A free new online training course on the validation of competences in the European voluntary sector.
This online training course includes content for 120 hours of e-learning and is divided into 4 units, following the technical specifications of the ECVET. As a volunteer manager participating in the online module you will grow your skills and also enhance your volunteer programme!
- How your volunteers can use your training as a stepping stone into further education
- How your volunteers can gain academic credit for being a volunteer with your organisation
- How your training maps on to national standards
Learn more by joining us at one of our free workshops! This workshops are delivered by the NUI Galway and Volunteer Ireland.
Workshop Venues and Dates:
- WEDNESDAY 19 SEPTEMBER: Áras na Mac Léinn, NUI Galway, Distillery Road, Galway City, H91 RTR6
- THURSDAY 27 SEPTEMBER: Wisdom Centre, Sophia Housing, Cork Street, Dublin 8, D08 YD91
- FRIDAY 28 SEPTEMBER: St. Angela's College Sligo, Clogherevagh, County Sligo, F91 C634
For more information on E-VOC visit the web site www.e-voc.eu
To register for the workshops please visit www.e-voc.eventbrite.ie