NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
IACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Supervision
Commencing June 2018
Supervision in some form is viewed as a key component of many professions in the provision of support to practitioners, enhancement of ongoing learning, and, to a greater or lesser degree, it offers some protection to the public.
This course will be of interest to professionals who work in an integrative manner. It will be of particular interest to counsellors, psychotherapists, guidance counsellors, psychologists, healthcare professionals, probation officers, social services personnel, managers, and all who supervise the work of others in the helping professions.
- Definitions and purpose of supervision.
- Models of the supervisory process will be explored including those of Page and Wosket and Hawkins and Shohet.
- Learning Styles.
- Consideration of the training development and supervisory needs of supervisors.
- Opportunities to role-play in triads as supervisor, supervisee and observer, using participants’ own case work.
- Exploration of transference, counter-transference and the parallel process.
- Reflection on the similarities and differences of supervision in a one-to-one, group or organisational context.
- Consideration of Multicultural, Ethical and Professional issues.
SCHEDULE OF DATES: 13 Teaching days.
- Friday 22 June 2018
- Saturday 23 June 2018
- Friday 13 July 2018
- Saturday 14 July 2018
- Friday 10 August 2018
- Saturday 11 August 2018
- Friday 14 September 2018
- Friday 05 October 2018
- Thursday 01 November 2018
- Friday 02 November 2018
- Thursday 17 January 2019
- Thursday 21 February 2019
- Friday 22 February 2019
Class will run each date from 9.00am-5.00pm in IICP College.
Why attend this Supervision Course?
- Outstanding facilitators, each with a wealth of supervision training and experience
- Provides a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of supervision
- Course described as a “Dynamic delivery of integrative supervision“
- Designed for intending, beginning or already practising supervisors
- In-depth, comprehensive, engaging and challenging Supervision Diplo
Attendance at all training days is necessary to qualify for the award of the Diploma
AWARD: Diploma in Integrative Supervision.
AWARDING BODY: IICP College (IACP Accredited).
For further information please visit IICP.ie or contact the IICP Office: 01 4664205 / 087 9055330
Venue: IICP, Killinarden Enterprise Park, Killinarden, Dublin 24.