NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Community Reinforcement Approach Family Training Course
Training Course For Those Working With Families / Concerned Others Affected By Addiction
28th & 29th May in CASADH Addiction Service
13 IDA Centre, Newmarket Square, Dublin 8.
- Would You Like A Practical Evidence-Based Model To Help You
- Support Families/Concerned Others Affected By Addiction?
- Would You Like To Would Become An Accredited CRAFT Practitioner?
What is Community Reinforcement Approach Family Training?
CRAFT is an evidence-based treatment programme for family members/significant others of substance users that offers them practical tools to:
- Support the substance user into treatment;
- Help decrease the substance user’s drug-taking;
- Increase the happiness of the family member/concerned other, independent of whether the substance user enters into treatment or not
CRAFT Training Course:
This two-day training course fulfils the basic training requirement for the participant to go on and seek accreditation as a CRAFT Practitioner. Additional study and supervised practice will be required in order to achieve accreditation as a CRAFT Practitioner.
The cost of the two day course is €199.00 and this fee includes all handouts, materials and a certificate of completion for continuing professional development purposes. A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded on completion of the training.
For further information or bookings contact Yvonne at 087 9081189 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th May 2018
About the trainer:
Yvonne Booth is an accredited CRA/CRAFT supervisor and trainer (trained by the developer of CRAFT, Professor Robert J Meyers) and has trained staff in a number of addiction agencies within Ireland. Yvonne is an accredited psychotherapist and previously managed a range of addiction services where she successfully integrated and integrated the CRA and CRAFT approach into existing addiction treatment models.