Selection by Design are pleased to offer training for the BPS/EFPA accredited qualifications in occupational testing this April-May. Expand your professional skills to include psychometric testing for recruitment, selection, retention and career development. Essential for work in recruitment, HR, applied psychology, coaching and guidance counselling.
Upcoming Dublin City Centre courses:
Test User: Occupational, Ability: 30 April – 1 May 2018
Test User: Occupational, Personality: 2 May – 3 May 2018
Why train in Occupational Testing?
Certified competence in occupational testing allows you to conduct ability, career interest and personality testing - a service that is highly in demand across virtually all industries today. These skills and credentials add measurable value to your personal profile or your business.
Selection by Design’s Occupational Test User training is the key to providing your clients or employer with the many benefits of occupational testing.
- Conduct tests of ability, aptitude, personality and career interest.
- Achieve THE internationally recognised, professional qualifications in this area.
- Acquire skills currently in high demand across Ireland and Europe.
- Complete both Occupational Test User courses in just 4 days!
Who is Selection by Design’s training for?
Employers and recruiters who wish to make informed hiring decisions based on ability, aptitude, values, motives or personality.
Those working in areas of career interest and guidance counselling, with a need to measure individual interests, strengths and preferences.
Students who would like to add the Test User qualifications to their CV – a strong advantage in the job market! Student discounts offered.
Training suitable for persons from any background or field of study. Our clients include those from guidance counselling, education, consulting, coaching, psychology, recruitment, human resources and management.
Unique features of Selection by Design’s Occupational Test Training:
- Courses provided by a team of highly experienced and uniquely qualified professionals, including Chartered/Registered Psychologists and a BPS Occupational Testing Verifier.
- Limited course enrolment means personal attention and interaction.
- Chance to complete and learn to use a wide range of psychometric tests, from publishers throughout the UK and North America.
- Unparalleled post-course support, to get you started as a professional Occupational Test User!
- Our training is both recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland for continuing professional development, and leads to the BPF/EFPA accredited Test User qualifications.
Rates and Registration
Test User: Occupational Ability €950
Test User: Occupational, Personality €1150
Dual course discount rate €1950
Register at http://www.selectionxdesign.com/registration/
Student rates offered.
Early bird 20% discount available through 25 March at https://test-user-training.eventbrite.ie.
Registration deadline: 23 April 2018.