Free Training (pro bono) for the Community & Voluntary Sector in the Leinster Region
Interested in availing of a volunteer to deliver Training and Development to your organisation? Outlined below is a suite of training and development modules available for delivery and which can be used effectively for day-to-day management of voluntary/community organisations.
- Strategic Development for your Organisation
- Governance – ‘Cracking the Code!’
- Developing a ‘Code of Ethics’
- Effective Meetings - at last!
- Time Management
- The Key Attributes of Successful Teams
- Volunteer Motivation - or lack of it!
- A Guide to Successful Interviewing
- Common Employment Law Issues
- Report Writing
The modules, which are generally of 2 – 3 hour duration, may be grouped or presented individually.