NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
The Irish Forum for Global Health, the HSE and Dublin City University are hosting the Global Health Exchange, International Conference on September 12, 2019. We are currently accepting submissions from those working across all areas of health and global health, whether your work is based in Ireland or internationally.
The conference is being held under the theme: Reaching the furthest behind first: addressing gender and other inequalities to meet the SDGs.
This year, we seek to emphasize the following areas:
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Sexual reproductive health and rights
- Global health leadership
- Health and nutrition
- Inequalities that affect health
How we would like you to get involved and engaged with this event:
We invite participation from all of those working in the broader area of health as well as in global health, whether in Ireland or internationally.
The formats available for presenters/discussants and participatory activities will include:
- Plenary speakers who will inspire and inform
- Moderated panel discussions to share voices and experiences
- Roundtable discussions that involve all who wish to participate
- ‘Oral Soapbox Snapshot’ for opinions, ideas, projects or research
- Global Health Village for organisations and individuals to share activities, achievements and aspirations
- Short videos
- Other formats (please suggest)
We will actively encourage discussions between presenters and participants across the full event, so would like to encourage you to commit to participating for the full day.