The Changing Lives Initiative is a community-based project. We provide an early intervention parent programme for families with children (3-7) experiencing behaviours consistent with ADHD. Our 20 Session Incredible Years Parent Programme gives parents the additional skills they need to support their children. The programme is free and is delivered once a week for two and half hours during term time.
The programme will help parents to:
- Build a stronger relationship with their child
- Help their child learn positive behaviours
- Improve their child’s confidence and self-esteem
- Build upon parenting skills
- Help parents and families feel better about themselves and their children
- Improve communication within the family
The programme is available in Louth, Monaghan or Newry.
In you are interested in finding out more please call us on 042 950 2220, email email@example.com or find us on Facebook @changingliveslouth