CDETB Adult Education Guidance Service, Dublin Inner City
10 Parnell Square East, Transition Centre, Dublin 1. Tel: 01-878 7495
The Adult Education Guidance Service was set up in 2000, as part of the Dept. of Education & Science National Adult Educational Guidance Initiative.
This service provides Free Information and Guidance on education and training options to adults living in the Dublin 1-8 area, who are interested in returning to education or continuing in education.
What do we provide?
A confidential meeting with a qualified Adult Education Guidance Counsellor will help you look at: education options, funding entitlements, progression routes or related issues. Available by appointment only.
Our Information Officer provides up to date information on full time and part time adult education courses in your local area and throughout the city. Information is available to the public by telephone and email.
Our Target Groups:
High priority is given to:
- Adults and early school leavers with low or no formal qualifications
- People with learning disabilities
- Adults with low literacy levels
- Long term unemployed and recently unemployed
- Lone parents
- Adults considering or participating in Adult Literacy, Back to Education Initiative (BTEI) programmes and Community Education.
If you would like to find out more about your education options please:
Tel: 01-878 7495 or Email: email@example.com
Facebook: Adult Education Guidance Service Dublin Inner City
Twitter: AEGS Dub Inner City