PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR A RESEARCH STUDY ON CARDIORESPIRATORY & EXERCISE CAPACITY IN HEALTH AND DISEASE
We are looking to recruit healthy men and women aged between 60 and 70 years who do not exercise regularly.
Assessments (typically costing up to €200) are non-invasive and include:
- Free medical check.
- Body composition.
- Maximal aerobic capacity (VO2max).
- Maximal leg strength and endurance.
- Leg circulation with ultrasound.
- Bloods tests for cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Participants would attend the human performance laboratory in the Department of Physiology of Trinity College Dublin on 6 occasions. For further information, please contact:
Adam McDermott firstname.lastname@example.org Aaron Nevin email@example.com
* Less than 2 bouts of 60 min of moderate-intensity exercise per week for the past 6 months