Has your organisation entered the 2018 Good Governance Awards yet?
Closing date for entries - 14th of September 2018.
5 great reasons why your organisation should enter;
- It is an opportunity to showcase your organisation and your annual report.
- Demonstrates your commitment to transparency, good communication and governance practice.
- There are two awards types and five different entry categories, so you are competing with organisations of a similar size.
- All annual report entrants to the awards receive excellent feedback and pointers on how to improve their future annual reports.
- All shortlisted entries will be invited to a Governance Masterclass with leading governance experts.
The Good Governance Awards for Irish nonprofits were established by Carmichael in 2016 in association with its partners and supporters: Boardmatch, Charities Institute Ireland, Dóchas, Enclude, Volunteer Ireland, The Wheel, Davy Charities, Mason Hayes & Curran, Mazars and The Governance Company. For more information and to enter, go to www.goodgovernanceawards.ie
Twitter: @GGAIreland #GGA2018