Christmas Run 2019
The run takes place in the Phoenix Park on Saturday 14th December.
Join us for some festive fun at the annual Aware Christmas Run on Saturday, 14th December 2019. The run now attracts over 2,000 people and it’s getting bigger and better each year. Get into the Christmas spirit with friends, colleagues or family - Santa hats, elf costumes and Christmas jumpers are all welcome!
The Aware Christmas Run has an AAI permit and chip timing.
It is a great way to raise money (through participation, sponsorship or donations) for Aware’s nationwide free-of-charge services for people who experience depression or bipolar disorder and their loved ones. If you would like to raise even more funds for Aware, the easiest and most secure way is to set up an online fundraising page. You can sign up with EverydayHero or JustGiving. It’s easy to set up and you can share it with friends on social media.
- 10.00am start for 10k
- 10.30am start for 5k
- Tickets are €26 per person
- There is a medal for everyone who takes part
- Hot chocolate, treats, sandwiches & fruit, kindly provided by Cadbury & Maxol
- We are working to reduce single-use plastic, the 2019 run will have compostable cups for water
- Rob Craig Fitness will be there on the day to get everyone warmed up
98fm is the Official Media Partner for the Aware Christmas Run
If you are not into running, but would still like to get involved, perhaps you might be available to volunteer your time on the day.