The South Inner City wish to invite applications for the SICDATF Community Grant initiative.
- Completed application forms are to be emailed to: email@example.com
Or by post: South Inner City DATF, Bridge House, Cherry Orchard Hospital, Ballyfermot, D10.
- Deadline for receipt of applications is August, Friday the 17th, 2018
Please note: The Task Force may, upon consideration of this application, require further information before an assessment for approval takes place.
The following are some of the key objectives outlined in the current National Drugs Strategy. For the full strategy visit: https://health.gov.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Reducing-Harm-Supporting-Recovery-2017-2025.pdf
- Promote and protect health and well-being
- Promote healthier lifestyles within society
- Prevent use of drugs and alcohol at an earlier age
- Develop harm reduction interventions targeting at-risk groups
- Minimise the harms caused by the use and misuse of substances and promote rehabilitation and recovery
- To attain better health and social outcomes for people who experience harm from substance misuse and meet their recovery and rehabilitation needs
- Reduce harm amongst high risk drug users
- Support participation of individuals, families and communities
- Strengthen the resilience of communities and build their capacity to respond
- Enable participation of both users of services and their families
The grant application must be able to demonstrate that it is meeting the goals of the strategy and address drug and alcohol related issues in your community.
Community Grants Application form information
For SICDATF area only
- Maximum Grant: Applications up to €2,000 will be considered
- Applies only to Initiatives that can deliver on actions of the National Drugs Strategy and will have to demonstrate benefits to the communities within the South Inner City Local Drug and Alcohol Task Force.
- Application forms must be recommended by the Task Force before approval can be made for payment.
Proposals must be:
- In line with the actions of, Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery 2017-2025.
- Evidence Based
- Be on geographical basis (all areas treated equally).
- Demonstrate proven outcomes.
- Projects applying for funding must be seen to be working face to face with the target group.
- This application form consists of the following 5 sections:
- Applicant Details
- Proposal Information
- Project costs
- Other Information