NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Loving our Land: Community Grants Programme 2018
Grant amounts: up to €5,000
Open to community and voluntary organisations working in County Tipperary.
Grants will support:
Community and school initiatives that seek to educate, promote and encourage people to connect with their local environment and think about sustainability. Projects may address food growing, increasing biodiversity, improving soil quality, cleaning waterways. As examples Projects can include community/school gardens, nature trails, food cooperatives and local organising, advocating for change with your local politicians and representatives.
Grants of up to €5,000 will be available.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- An identified need that can be addressed with this funding
- How the initiative will increase awareness of and engagement with sustainability
- That the initiative has engaged with and secured the support of the local community
- How many beneficiaries there will be as a result
- A clear budget
Grants will not support:
- Animal charities
- Overseas travel
- Political activity
- Missionary activity
- Projects outside County Tipperary
Timeline: NOTE: Growing projects should be prepared to begin seed planting in early March if successful
- 30th January 2018: Fund open for applications
- 20th February 2018: Closing date (4pm sharp)
- 2nd March 2018: Outcomes announced
- 2nd March 2018: Grant payments issued (if successful)
- 1st November 2018: Outcome reports to be submitted to The Community Foundation
How to apply: Complete the online application form here
The Community Foundation for Ireland
3rd Floor Phibsborough Tower, Phibsborough Road, Dublin 7
Tel: + 353 1 874 7354
Visit our new website: www.communityfoundation.ie