Irish-made artwork, photography, jewellery and fashion from a range of designers will take over Bank of Ireland’s forecourt at College Green the last weekend before Christmas for the Designer Dublin Christmas Market. The market will take place 10am to 8pm Friday, 20th December, and 10am to 6pm Saturday, 21st December.
Designers participating in the market will include:
- JP Crafts who will be selling their range of luxury hand-made scented candles, made in Dublin using ethical, locally-sourced products;
- Design by Bell, who produce pattern cushions with a modern take on chinoiserie, botanicals and seaweed motifs, designed, printed and made in Ireland on Irish linen, as well as cotton and linen mix and satin;
- Wildbird Studio, stained-glass handmade homewares by designer Alison Byrne;
- Tremendous Truffles, handmade truffles made in Dublin 12, all made with natural flavourings;
- The Ethical Silk Company, designing and producing luxury mulberry silk clothing, homewares and accessories; with many more to be announced in the coming weeks.
Speaking in advance of the Designer Dublin Christmas Market, Marion Walshe, who is managing the market, said: “We’re really looking forward to bringing a host of wonderful Irish designers and their crafts to Dublin’s College Green the last weekend before Christmas.
“As well as a host of quality products on sale from local producers and designers, a brass band will be on hand to entertain punters at lunchtime both days, with food and hot drinks available, making the market the ideal city-centre festive day out!”
The Market is supported by the Local Enterprise Office for Dublin City.
Further information on the Market can be found on its Facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/DesignerDublinChristmasMarket.