NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
The Disability Federation of Ireland, University of Limerick and Johnson & Johnson, through their joint venture, SOLA – The Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Quality are pleased to invite you to their annual Symposium on Sustainable Quality in the Community, Voluntary & Disability Sector 2019
Date: Friday 6th December 2019
Time: 10:00am to 2:30pm
Venue: The Pavilion, University of Limerick
Delegate Fee: €55
Concession fees: Students/OAPs/PWD/DFI Members/Unwaged/Volunteers €25
- Leigh Gath (confidential recipient HSE) - 'What The Future Holds for People With Disabilities in Ireland'.
- Hazel Clarke whose organisation recently completed the IQ standard - 'NWP & FA’s organisational journey towards meeting the ‘Improving Quality’ (IQ) Standard and surviving the external assessment process!’.
- Deirdre Kelly from the Department of Community and Rural Development
- Marie Kehoe-O’Sullivan (National Disability Quality Improvement Specialist) - ‘Quality Improvement’
- John Noonan (lecturer in Quality Management) - ‘Re-visioning Learning for Sustainable Services’.
- Dermot O'Donnell (DFI) and John Wilson (Community Matters Yorkshire) - 'Improving Quality'
- Deirdre Nally (SOLA) PhD Researcher - ‘Identify barriers to Quality Improvements in Persona Assistant Services in Ireland from the service-users perspective’.
- Catherine Harrington (former SOLA student) - ‘Using Lean Techniques and Tools to enhance communications between the Disability Federation of Ireland and its member organisations’.
- John Lynch Plant Leader Vision Care Johnson & Johnson
- Prof. Emeritus Eamonn Murphy (UL)
- and Dr Jana Filosof from the University of Hertfordshire.
Morning refreshments, tea/coffee and Lunch provided
Please let us know if you have dietary or access requirements and if you will stay for lunch
A provisional booking for Irish Sign Language Interpreter will be made, but will only be confirmed if, a week in advance, we have confirmed registration of people who have requested the service.
To register contact Martina Schwab on 01 454 7978