As part of South Dublin County Health and Wellbeing week, the Volunteer Centre is delighted to announce that we will be holding a Volunteer Recruitment Fair to help you on the road to finding the right volunteer opportunity for you!
So please join us… and spread the word!
When: Thursday 12 September from 6pm to 8pm
Where: The Maldron Hotel, Whitestown Way, Tallaght D24 XC9W. Click here for a google map
About the Volunteer Recruitment Fair
We will be bringing a host of organisations together to provide information on what they do and the opportunities they have available, giving you a unique opportunity to talk to them face to face and get a good feel and understanding of the huge variety of the volunteering taking place across the county- and how you can get involved!
What organisations will be there?
- Aunua Academy
- Clondalkin Global Garden
- Crosscare Clondalkin Youth Service
- Down Syndrome Ireland Charity Shops
- Fettercairn Youth Horse Project
- Friends of the Camac
- Irish Kidney Association
- Irish Red Cross - Tallaght
- JADD (Jobstown Assisting Drug Dependency)
- Knights of Eanna BCCC
- Le Cheile
- Quarryvale Family Resource Centre
- Radio Maria
- Society of St Vincent De Paul
- South Dublin County Volunteer Centre
- South Dublin County Volunteer Corps
- South Dublin County Tidy Towns Network
- Tallaght Community Arts
- Tallaght Rehabilitation Project
- Tallaght West Credit Union
- The Homeshare
- The Hope Foundation
- Tower Credit Union
....and more... we are adding to the list every day!
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com