CORK AUTISM CONFERENCE 2019 ~ Autism: No Limits, Just Possibilities
Sunday September 22nd, 2019
Speakers at this year's Cork Autism Conference include:
- Bestselling Author, Senior Lecturer, Trainer & Consultant in Autism, Dr. Peter Vermeulen - Author: “Autism as context blindness”, (a book than won several awards in the USA) “This is the title: on autistic thinking”, “I am Special: handbook for psycho-education”and 12 other books on autism.
Talk Title ~ From Neurodiversity to Neuroharmony. Plea For A Smaller But Stronger Autism.
- Autism Advocate, Author, Mother, Founder UK Autism Charity Anna Kennedy Online, Anna Kennedy OBE - Author of “Not Stupid”, Finalist BBC Peoples Strictly 2015 and Founder Autism got Talent, UK.
Talk Title ~ Autism And The Performing Arts
- Autism Spokesperson, Speaker, Consultant and Vlogger, Connor Ward
Talk Title ~ How I Turned My Autism Into A Career
- Bestselling Author, Mother and Journalist, Jessie Hewitson - Author: Autism: How to Raise a Happy Autistic Child
Talk Title *~ How to Raise a Happy Autistic Individual
- International Speaker, Autism Consultant and Trainer, Geoff Evans
Talk Title ~ A Holistic Approach To Supporting Autistic Individuals With Behaviours That Challenge.
At the 2019 Cork Autism Conference you will:
- Hear Leading Autism Professionals share Supports, Tools, Interventions and Insights to give you the unique opportunity to Advance Your Knowledge in Autism.
- Learn Actionable Insights and Wisdom from an autistic person, to best support autistic people.
- Achieve 7 CPD Accredited Hours
- Discover “what works” from recognised professionals in autism to Improve Outcomes for Autistic Individuals of all ages.
- Gain Approaches to Develop Healthy & Empowering Relationships with Autistic People.
- Access Practical Resources and Strategies for meeting and exceeding the challenges of autism and best empower autistic people.
- Obtain an Empowering and Positive Perspective on Autism
- Discover Trusted Specialist Products and Services on Autism including learning tools; communication aids; educational products; sensory equipment; advice and support services.
- Immerse Yourself in the World of our Sensory Room created by a Specialist Autism Speech and Language Therapist, designed specifically for Autistic People.
- Awaken the Power of Possibility in Responding and Relating to Autistic People.
- Meet others Facing the Same Issues and recognize you are certainly Not Alone on your Journey.
- Have the Opportunity to Clarify Areas of Autism and ask questions that cannot be answered by reading a book, website or blogpost.
- Network and connect with Friends, Colleagues and Clients.
More info here: www.bookwhen.com/autismcork or call or call us on 089 239 8900