Children’s Research Network’s 7th Annual Conference
“Growing Up in the Digital Environment”
Date: Thursday 6th December 2018.
Venue: Chartered Accountants House, 47-49 Pearse St, Dublin 2, Ireland
The day includes a lunch, tea and coffee & mulled wine complemented by mince pies.
This conference will explore a number of key questions including:
- What is the impact of information technology on children’s development and well-being?
- How do we parent in the digital age?
- Can digital tools support children’s learning and participation?
The research outcomes will be presented with thought provoking keynotes, inspiring presentations and an insight into how research is critical to understanding the positive and negative impacts of the digital environment on children’s lives.
Keynotes will be given by:
- Cliona Curley, Programme Director of Cybersafe and specialises in cybercrime analysis and investigation.
- Colman Noctor author of “Cop On: What It Is and Why Your Child Needs It to Thrive and Survive in Today's World”.
There will also be a third keynote given which will be announced very soon.