Terms and conditions for advertising on Activelink
Our terms and conditions are simple:
- We will not carry any material that promotes hate, intolerance, inequality, violence, criminality, or seeks to proselytise.
- All of our adverts should have some connection with the community and voluntary sector in Ireland.
- We cannot be held responsible for any error or omission on our part.
- Your advert is subject to practical limitations: file sizes, disallowed file types etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any advert.
- By submitting an advert to Activelink, you agree to be bound by these terms.
We accept banner adverts for this site. These are full page-width and appear above the Activelink banner at the top of each page. There can be up to six adverts in this position at any one time, and they are randomly rotated at equal priority.
Banner adverts should be 1240 pixels wide by 120 pixels high, gif, jpg, or png, with a filesize below 200kB.
If you take out a banner advert, we will provide a free related regular advert in Community Exchange or Vacancies & Tenders for the duration of the display advert if you wish. This can be used as the landing page when visitors click on your display advert. Alternatively we can link the advert directly to your own web page, should you prefer, but then we don't offer the free 'landing page'.
Banner advert for 7 days: EUR 200.00 plus VAT.
Banner advert for 30 days: EUR 600.00 plus VAT.
If you're interested in placing a banner advert then please call us on 01-6677326
We offer customised advertising campaigns, with banner and panel adverts on our web site and special entries in our e-bulletins. Please call us on 01-6677326 to discuss. We can create a tailor-made campaign to suit your needs and budget.
Additional e-bulletin entries
Normal adverts are summarised in the appropriate e-bulletin for two consecutive weeks after they have been submitted - so long as they are submitted in time. Sometimes advertisers may want extra e-bulletin entries. Please contact us by email or call us to discuss.
Got a good picture?
We're always on the lookout for good pictures to use on our home page, so if you've got some then send them to us with your advert. But be sure to mention that they're candidates for our front page so that we don't get confused!
Ideally they should publicise a forthcoming event or fundraiser. If we like yours, and no-one else has got there first, then we'll use one! Please be sure that you own the copyright for any pictures that you send in.