CARI: Fundraising Volunteers
CARI Fundraising Volunteers Required
Give the greatest gift of all, your time.
Location: Munster / Leinster and Southeast Region
Department: Fundraising Department
Reports to: Fundraising Manager/Volunteer Coordinator
Cari (Children at Risk Ireland) is the only national charity which specialises in supporting children and teenagers affected by child sexual abuse (CSA). We currently operate full-time therapy centres in Dublin and Limerick and a Southeast Outreach Centre in Wexford. Our centres offer healing spaces within safe and professional environments where the many children and young people learn to be themselves again.
We are currently looking for volunteers to join our Friends of CARI committee and help us raise vital funds and raise awareness of our work within the community. As a fundraising volunteer its up to you to decide how much time to give and when. This allows you to fit your CARI volunteering around any other commitments. We have lots of different areas available to suit different abilities and experience.
Voluntary roles available include:
- Staff a CARI stall at events
- Help with Bucket collections.
- Administration within the Fundraising Team
- Be an advocate for CARI within your community.
- Help with organising CARI Fundraising event.
- Contribute your own creative ideas for Fundraising.
- Co-ordinate local fundraising teams
- Attend cheque presentation on behalf of CARI.
- Help with setting up events.
There is enormous satisfaction to be gained from devoting your free time and energy helping to raise vital funds to make a difference to children and their families who so desperately need therapy and support. You will also meet like-minded people and gain valuable experience developing your fundraising skills.