Transparency International Ireland: Programme Support Internship
Transparency International Ireland is looking for an enthusiastic, creative volunteer intern to support its Integrity at Work (IAW) programme. The intern will support programme activities including the organisation and administration of events, training and workshops. Strong written and oral communications skills are important for the role as well as an interest in digital marketing, communications. training and event management
- Assist in the planning, organisation and promotion of Integrity at Work events and campaigns
- Support the administration of Integrity at Work training and workshops
- Develop and maintain a contact database for Integrity at Work events
- Contribute to the production of social media content for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Assist the team with ad hoc duties as required
Person specification (skills, qualifications and experience):
- Excellent written and oral English
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and an organised self-starter
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of social media sites
- A third level qualification (or continued studies and/or relevant experience) in public relations, marketing, business, communications and/or other relevant topic
The ideal candidate will be available to work for a minimum of two – three days a week for a period of three – six months. Flexible working days are available from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm and can be done remotely or in the office depending on the candidate’s preference.
Please send your CV and short cover letter outlining how your experience suits this role by Friday, 3 February to firstname.lastname@example.org The email enclosing your CV and covering letter should have [PSI/2023] in the subject line.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Transparency International Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting a work environment free from discrimination on grounds of gender, civil/marital status, family status, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, age or membership of the traveller community.
About Transparency International Ireland
Transparency International (TI) Ireland is the Irish chapter of the worldwide movement against corruption (defined as the abuse of entrusted power for private gain). It was founded in 2004 and is part of the only global organisation dedicated to stopping corruption worldwide, working to create a "level playing field" for citizens and business. Its vision is an Ireland that is open and fair – and where entrusted power is used in the interest of everyone. TI Ireland’s mission is to empower people with the support they need to promote integrity and stop corruption in all its forms.
About Integrity at Work
The Integrity at Work (IAW) programme has been designed by Transparency International Ireland to help foster workplaces where people are supported to raise concerns of wrongdoing and act with integrity. Our members include government departments, public sector bodies, charities, regulators and companies. IAW events and training provide an opportunity to share best practice, to learn about legal developments and to develop strategies to promote ethical standards and build trust amongst staff and stakeholders.