Accompaniment Support Services for Children: Court Accompaniment Support Worker - Dublin
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Would you like to VOLUNTEER with A.S.S.C.
A.S.S.C (Accompaniment Support Services for Children) was set up in 2020 to address the needs of young people as they negotiate their way through the Criminal Justice System. Our service provides accompaniment and advocacy for young people and their families at different stages through the Irish Justice System.
A.S.S.C. currently provide Court and Forensic Accompaniment Support Service for children and their families, in Ireland.
A.S.S.C are recruiting Volunteers for: Court Accompaniment Support Worker Role
This role provides accompaniment, emotional and practical support to children and their families who are going through the justice system and attending the Criminal Courts of Justice in Dublin.
- Interviews will be held on the 25th February 2023 in Dublin and 27th February on zoom
- Full training will be provided to successful applicants
- 4th and 5th of March (Sat and Sun all day)
- 11th and 12th of March (Sat and Sun all day)
- Supported alongside A.S.S.C. National Volunteer Coordinator
- You must be available to attend court at least twice a month during office hours (Monday to Friday)
- Monthly supervision is provided
- Applicants must be 21 years or over
- Applicants are required to be fluent English speaking
- All applicants will be Garda vetted
Previous experience is not required, just an emphatic, sensitive approach and a desire to learn new skills.
The closing date for applications is 6th February 2023
For more information on Dublin Court Accompaniment Support role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries