Community Law & Mediation: Volunteer Administrators
Community Law & Mediation
Community Law & Mediation are seeking volunteer administrators for both their Limerick & Dublin offices.
About Community Law & Mediation:
CLM aim to make our communities more just and inclusive by facilitating access to legal services for all. To provide people in our communities with expert legal, mediation, and education services they would not otherwise have access to and in doing so, to address underlying issues of injustice and exclusion while working for real change.
The voluntary role will assist with the following duties:
- Reception cover
- Data entry – recording of client information into our client management system (Keyhouse)
- Coordination of meetings, booking rooms etc
What is required:
- A positive work ethic and a willingness to learn new tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- General Admin/ Office Support
- At least three years’ experience working in an office environment
- Fluency in the English language
Open: but preferably a minimum of 10 hours per week & a minimum commitment for 6 months
Screening Details for this Role
- Formal Interview
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Benefits You Will Receive as a Volunteer:
There are many benefits to volunteering for a charity such as CLM. All CLM volunteers become part of the CLM family, they receive great training and support to assist them in their placement. We help the most vulnerable in our society and are proud of the empathy we display to all who access our service.
These positions are office based only:
- Dublin: Coolock, Dublin 17
- Limerick: Henry Street, Limerick
Please send your CV and a short cover email/letter to Ros Palmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise of your availability and possible start date.